What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an action for increasing the visibility of any website or any web page in a search engine’s “organic” search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search result list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine users. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) targets multiple kinds of search as well as image search, native search, video search, educational search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
All major search engines equivalent to Google, Bing, and Yahoo have primary search results, wherever websites and alternative content equivalent to videos or native listings area unit shown and graded supported what the programme considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t concerned, because it is with paid search ads.
Why we need SEO?
• 93% of the users look for information on SE.
• 78% of the people click on Organic Results
• Help us to show us as an Authority in the market.
• Generate Free targeted traffic to our website
• Help us to generate high leads and sales.