Tips and Techniques for LinkedIn Marketing.
- Every company must have a LinkedIn page to provide latest updates to their customers.
- A Business page is also required for promotion of Ads.
Digital Marketing Factors will give you good tips, techniques and factors to run a successful campaign
Benefits of LinkedIn
- To build our professional profile so that anyone can verify our credentials
- To build a professional network
- To do B2B marketing
Name: By using a keyword in our name we can rank better in the search result
Professional Headlines: It defines your main tagline or your industry keywords (length 120 characters (Eg: Digital marketing specialist (Looking for a job)
Professional Summary: In this, we have to write our self which explains about us clearly
There will be an option for adding certifications in this section we can add.
- Advance Digital Marketing Certification from Web Trainings Academy
- And other certificates
- If you have any experience, it is recommended to mention it with proper details.
Skill and Endorsements:
- We can add up to 50 skills
- Our connections can give endorsements for those skills
- The more endorsements we get from our connections it will help us to generate more values.
Recommendations: It will improve your personal brandings as it works as social proof.
Note: Give a recommendation to professional people in your network, this will help in getting back the recommendation from them.
Follow: Follow different companies & influencers in your industries for latest updates.
Group: Join different LinkedIn groups relevant to your industry to build good connections.
Note: Edit your profile URL as per your name – This URL has to be mention in your resume
Profile photo size: 600×600 px
- Invite all your contacts to LinkedIn depending on different details added to our profile we will get a suggestion on LinkedIn
- Do promotion of your LinkedIn account from other social networks and email signature.
Post ideas for LinkedIn:
- Success stories
- Industry updates
- Links to learning resources
- Business management & Personal management tips
- It is used by most of the B2B (Business-to-business) companies to generate leads for business.
- It is expensive compared to other marketing channels but we can generate the ROI (Return on Investment)
Path: Work à Advertise àManage Ads
Types of Campaign:
- Sponsor content
- Text Ads
- Sponsor inMail
Creating a campaign
- We can send customer directly to our website or use lead generation form for quick results.
- We can create a sponsored content to promote our Ad.
- Our ad can also be shown in advertising networks of LinkedIn.
Generally, we have 2 types of Bid strategy. (i) CPC (ii) CPM
Minimum budget 10$ (daily) CPC
Instead of a monthly budget, we have a total budget for the campaign (minimum 25$)
Conversion Tracking: Path: Account Assets à Conversion Tracking
We have to create a new conversion tracking and add a tracking code to the Thank you Page.
Remarketing Tag: Path: Account Assets à Insight Tag
- This code has to be copied in which you want to track the audience and domain name has to be entered on the right-hand side.
We can also retarget audience based on the email list.